Sunday, February 6, 2011

Healthy Eating

I'm in two weddings this year, so I've got to fit into those bridesmaid dresses! I decided to start eating healthier (especially after my new years dinners). I made some roasted brussel sprouts and a delicious salad with a balsamic vinaigrette for lunch.



Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
[preheat oven to 400)
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper

1. Cut Brussel Sprouts in half
2. Lightly coat with Olive Oil, salt and pepper
3. Roast brussel sprouts for 15 mins or until golden brown or lightly crispy - to your liking
4. Don't forget to toss brussel sprouts for an even roast
*** Rosting time depends on how many brussel sprouts you have.






Balsamic Vinaigrette:
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Salt
Pepper

Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt pepper. Pour over salad.

I also boiled an egg, added grape tomatoes, and chive cottage cheese


1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you're not allowed to do a better job dieting than the bride. I demand that you go eat the next 5 meals at McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete