Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chocolate Drizzled Waffles

Hey guys,

I've decided to add a new category into my blog. As many of you know, snowboarding is one of my favorite things to do. After a long day of riding, one of the best things is sitting down, relaxing and eating. I thought I'd start a food section for things to eat at different mountains. I know there isn't much time left until the end of the season, but better late than never right?





One of my favorite things to eat when I snowboard are chocolate drizzled waffles. There's something about eating a fresh hot waffle with chocolate, in the freezing cold, that melts my heart. :)
Not every mountain has them (they should get working on it) but I'll list the ones I've been to that do... Wachusett Mountain, Waterville Valley, Killington, Mount Snow.











No comments:

Post a Comment